12 medium potatoes
8 oz. cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup butter
1/2 cup sour cream
1/2 cup milk
2 eggs, beaten
1/8 cup onion, minced
1 package Sugardale Bacon, crisped and crumbled
1 tsp. salt
1/8 tsp. pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 ̊.
- Peel and chop potatoes into cubes. Boil until fork tender. Drain, and transfer to large mixing bowl.
- Mash potatoes while still hot. Mix in cream cheese, butter, and sour cream. Stir well until smooth.
- In small bowl, add onion and milk to beaten eggs. Then add to potatoes. Mix well.
- Finally, mix in crumbled bacon and season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer to 3 qt. buttered casserole dish and bake, uncovered, at 350 ̊ for 45 minutes until lightly browned.
*Time Saving Tip: Casserole can be assembled the night before and stored in
the refrigerator until ready to bake.