1/2 cup water
1/2 cup milk
6 Tbsp. butter
1/4 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. pepper
3/4 cup Sugardale diced Ham, roughly chopped
1 cup flour
3/4 cup aged swiss cheese, shredded
1 1/2 Tbsp. chives or green onion, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Heat water, milk, butter, salt and pepper in a saucepan over medium heat. Just before liquid comes to a boil, stir in the Sugardale diced ham.
- Once boiling, stir in the flour and stir vigorously to form a dough ball.
- Remove from heat and transfer dough to a mixing bowl. Add eggs one at a time, mixing rapidly with a spoon or spatula until fully combined.
- Once all eggs have been added and mixture is smooth, stir in shredded cheese and chives.
- Let dough cool slightly, then transfer to a pastry bag or heavy duty zip-top bag with one corner cut off. Pipe about 1 Tbsp. of dough onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Alternatively, you can use two spoons to drop rounded tablespoonfuls of dough onto the parchment paper.
- Bake at 400°F for 23-25 minutes, or until golden brown. Serve warm.