1 lb. dry linguine pasta
1 - 8 oz. package Sugardale Diced or Cubed Ham
1/4 cup onion, finely chopped
2 Tbsp. butter
1 1/2 cup frozen petite peas
1 cup heavy cream
2 Tbsp. fresh grated Parmesan cheese, plus additional for topping
Salt & pepper
- Prepare pasta according to package instructions.
- Meanwhile, while pasta is boiling, heat butter over medium-low heat in a large skillet and saute onion until tender. Then, add cream, frozen peas and Parmesan cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Simmer cream sauce until slightly thickened, about 8 - 10 minutes. Stir often.
- When pasta is almost done, add ham to cream sauce to warm.
- Drain pasta, then toss with sauce. Top with additional parmesan cheese if desired.